Hi

New to the site/forum? Welcome! Feel free to introduce yourself to the community :D
Carson
Ticket Holder
Ticket Holder

Hi

Post by Carson »

Hi. I followed this like I saw from a Facebook page. I'm from Chicago. I love house music. Open to a lot of other types of music as well. Hope to see you all on here a little bit.

DJTrainwreck
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hi

Post by DJTrainwreck »

Carson wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:25 pm Hi. I followed this like I saw from a Facebook page. I'm from Chicago. I love house music. Open to a lot of other types of music as well. Hope to see you all on here a little bit.
Welcome aboard! :thumbup: What part of Chicago? Glad to have you here! Thanks for joining up! The screen name reminds me of TRL

Mister Clean
On Track
On Track

Post by Mister Clean »

Carson wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:25 pm Hi. I followed this like I saw from a Facebook page. I'm from Chicago. I love house music. Open to a lot of other types of music as well. Hope to see you all on here a little bit.
Hey welcome along Carson! Glad to have you! What is your favorite others as far as music goes?

Carson
Ticket Holder
Ticket Holder

Post by Carson »

Mister Clean wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Hey welcome along Carson! Glad to have you! What is your favorite others as far as music goes?
Old school hip hop, and pop, and a little bit of alternative
DJTrainwreck wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:08 pm
Welcome aboard! :thumbup: What part of Chicago? Glad to have you here! Thanks for joining up! The screen name reminds me of TRL
You'd be surprised I get that reference made :lol:

DJTrainwreck
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by DJTrainwreck »

a bit more than a little? :mrgreen: